There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COOL SERVICE AGREEMENTS DogCOOL SERVICE AGREEMENTS Dog
Peace of Mind - Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your cooling system & keep it running at peak, trouble free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
Lower Utility Costs - The results of a study by Louisiana State University shows how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount on your monthly electric bill.
Expert Technicians At Your Service - Our highly skilled experts know their business, and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service. We "worry" so you don't!
Preferred Treatment - The maintenance agreement increases system reliability, and prolongs the life of the system. If you need repair service, the agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
CALL TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS
14 Point Air Conditioning Maintenance & Safety Check
Install gauges and check operating pressures.
Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Evaporator coils become dirty because air filters only collection a portion of the particles in the air. Even a small amount of dirt can decrease efficiency and increase operating costs. This is also a major cause of compressor failure. Customer should replace properly sized air filter every month.
- A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed and increase operating costs. An improper charge can cause compressor shut down.
- improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
Check belt and adjust tension.
- A restricted air filter can cause your air conditioning unit to waste energy and shorten compressor's life.
Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
Check start capacitor and potential relay, if possible.
Check compressor contractor.
Check all wiring and electrical components.
- Improperly calibrated thermostats allow the unit to run longer than necessary. Every degree your air conditioner operates below 78 degrees can add 5-8% to the cost of cooling.
- Dirty condensing coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electrical bill.
- Algae can plug a condensate drain which can cause expensive water damage.